alsurrecop Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Osmosis Jones Dubbed Hindi Movie Free Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Frank Detomello is a slovenly zoo keeper, and simple father to the only young and bright girl named Shane, who catches a cold right after he swallowed a germ-ridden egg! The inside of his body is knownthe "City of Frank". An unlikely hero of a policeman white blood cell, by the name of Osmosis Jones, worksa member of Immunity cell. But with that germ-ridden egg comes a mortal danger: Osmosis discovers Frank has really contracted a villainous and black-hearted deadly virus knownThrax who arrives and is plotting to ultimately overheat Frank's body, killing him from the inside out! Thrax is motivated by trying to become the nastiest new virus, attempting to kill each new victim faster than the previous. His grandiose plan for Frank is death in 48 hours, breaking previous medical records! Meanwhile the pill that Frank took, Drix arrives in the body and covers Frank's throat with ice to cover the irritation. Osmosis Jones becomes his newest partner. Now it's all up to only Osmosis and Drix to put an end of Thrax's plans before Frank gets sick forever and Shane will become an orphan!
A policeman white blood cell, with the help of a cold pill, must stop a deadly virus from destroying the human they live in, Frank.
Osmosis Jones just might be the most entertaining movie of the summer of 2001. I don't think it's the funniest (That award probably belongs to 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back'), but it's well written and performed, and the animation is wonderful.<br/><br/>The film is a mixture of animated scenes and live action. The live action (directed by The Farrelly Brothers) stars Bill MurrayFrank, a disgusting, slovenly pig of a father, who'll eat anything, including soft boiled eggs! Even more gross, this particular soft boiled egg has spent some time in the paws and cage of a rather feisty monkey, anda result a nasty virus enters Frank and begins to turn his body into mush.<br/><br/>Cut inside Frank's body to "The City of Frank" an creatively animated city in which each body part is home to different citizens (The Mafia control the ingrown toenail). Our hero is a white blood cell named Osmosis Jones (Voiced well by Chris Rock, far more entertaining here than in every other movie role I've seen him in), who has to stop the evil virus before it's too late.<br/><br/>Here is the unusual film that is actual more childish and cartoony during the live action Bill Murray scenes (which feature a fight with a monkey, an exploding zit, and flatulence) and witty and adult in the animated scenes. I saw it in a theater full of kids and I laughed more and louder at the in jokes and clever use of the locations in the city, than the children. A lot of people throw around stuff like "An adult movie disguiseda kids movie" but this is really a case where the cliche is true. <br/><br/>This is a great movie to see on the big screen, but I'd recommend checking out the DVD, so you can take full advantage of the freeze frame function and check out the humorous signs and billboards and in jokes that are littered throughout Frank's body. <br/><br/>The summer's most underrated movie.
I missed it in thearters,and i forgot to rent it,but recently i saw it on a movie channel.The characters are funny and imaginative,and the animation is colourful.It all starts in a zoo,where Frank(Bill Murray) eats an egg that's been in a monkeys mouth(yes,i thought it was gross too ><).Now the animation part comes in.A white blood cell cop,Osmosis Jones(Chris Rock),and "that annoying smart guy" cold pill Drix(David Hyde Pierce)have to get rid of the virus from the egg,Thrax(Laurence Fishburne).Sounds complicated?It's not.It's just a buddy cop movie taking place inside "The City of Frank".The live action looks funny,but it is gross and just horrible.How?Hmm…let me see..Frank barfs on his daughters teacher,and his zit pops.Just pops outta nowhere,and it lands on the teacher(she must live a terrible life XD).And it's not funny!The "jokes" that were attempted never made me laugh.But if you have a young kid who likes toliet humour,knock yourself out. Osmosis Jones is a humourous adventure for anyone who likes animation,or mabye if you like medicine and biology.I give it 10 out of 10.Don't rent OJ,you gotta buy it.It's one cell of a movie!^-^
While there's no denying that the film's animation is technically impressive and is sometimes quite clever, its inventiveness is frequently at the service of gags so distasteful that gag is the operative word.

Scavenger downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Purge: Election YearFullmetal Alchemist full movie hd 1080pTeen Titans Go! dubbed hindi movie free download torrentmalayalam movie download Rangers in the Wrong WarDeep Cover full movie in hindi free downloadBirthday full movie download mp4free download A Mother's LoveArabesque in hindi movie downloaddownload Lego City

last edited 217 weeks ago by alsurrecop
Please log in to post a reply.