alsurrecop Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Swordfish Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In this futuristic technology spy movie, John Travolta plays Gabriel Shear, a man who is desperately trying to access information that is locked inside a complicated computer system that contains mountains of government secrets - and money. He hires Stanley Jobson (Hugh Jackman), a desperate computer expert, to help him hack into the system.
A covert counter-terrorist unit called Black Cell led by Gabriel Shear wants the money to help finance their war against international terrorism, but it's all locked away. Gabriel brings in convicted hacker Stanley Jobson to help him.
This starts with a monologue from Travoltato how s**t all the Hollywood cinematic product is. Phenomenon. Battlefield Earth. Everything since Pulp Fiction [other than Mad City]. Does the irony bite John?<br/><br/>On a fair note, this is a really enjoyable film. Shadowy government agent Travolta recruits Jackman to hack into a 9.5 billion dollar slush fund, to transfer the monies.<br/><br/>The interplay between the two was excellent, the technology side of it wasn't utter BS for a change and Halle Berry was absolutely lovelyusual.<br/><br/>Good fun, well scripted, acted and directed. One to watch. More like this please John.
Swordfish is a movie which is probably targeted at a specific audience.<br/><br/>I did enjoy the film, and bought it on DVD, so i'd easily say it was one of the best Cyber movies of the year. But in saying that, theres a limit to how often you can watch this film. Once every couple of months is probably the limit, so i wouldn't advise to get your hopes up if you havn't seen it yet.<br/><br/>It has some awesome action sequences, and what can i say? Hugh Jackman and John Travolta team upunlikely allies and of course, Halle Berry shows ALLthe leading lady of the film.<br/><br/>Any Computer freaks will get a good viewing a couple of times, but for the average movie-goer, i would advise in borrowing it off of a friend, don't waste the money hiring, there isn't anything special to look out for.
So fast, sleek and riveting it almost makes you expect miracles – which never materialize.
Los Angles, CA
Untitled Star Trek Project movie in hindi hd free downloadThe Episode 1.198tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The UglyEpisode 1.247 tamil dubbed movie free downloadKarma in hindi movie downloadCow Dog movie download hdWynonna Earp in hindi downloadDownload hindi movie Episode 1.126the Brad Lee hindi dubbed free downloadSuper full movie download in hindi hd

last edited 215 weeks ago by alsurrecop
Please log in to post a reply.