alsurrecop Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Video Game High School Movie Download In Mp4

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Brian D is your normal gamer. He is passionate about his game and wishes with all his heart to go big league. He finally gets that opportunity when in a public match he is able to kill the greatest player in the world, "the Law". It's the shot heard round the world and the user name BrianD is instantly famous. His fame results in him being accepted into one of the most prestigious institutes of gaming ever established, Video Game High School (VGHS). But when Brian gets their he finds out that not everything at VGHS is fun and games. He not only is thrown into the world of typical high school drama of rivalries and teenage crushes but he also has to deal with VGHS's top player and big man on campus, "the Law", who since their pub match mishap is not to happy with Brian. We watch Brian and his friends Ki and Tedthey mature, find themselves, overcome obstacles, and reach checkpoints all it the fantastical universe of VGHS.
In a futuristic world where video-games are the number one sport and the top players are world-wide celebrities, average gamer BrianD is drafted into Video Games High School after he unwittingly kills "The Law", the #1 player - in a public match stomp gone wrong. The series follows the events of Brian's life inside VGHShe tries to prove himself worthy, but he's getting no help from his arch-rival, The Law.
Poe's law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the idea that without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between sincere extremism and an exaggerated parody of extremism.(Wikipedia)<br/><br/>Much the same way, I had trouble telling if this movie is extremely tongue in cheek or atrociously bad. Every teen movie cliché is there. from the "Hey kids, this is your culture AMIRITE?" that this entire piece screams at me, to the formulaic plot. <br/><br/>You'll have no trouble following the plot. <br/><br/>I had a terribly good time, groaning at every obvious line, every absurd piece of jargon and every obvious turn. If you don't go into this movie with your mind set on zero you might enjoy it less.
So it was late one night, scrolling through Netflix, and I thought,Video Game High School, why not? I like Gaming.<br/><br/>Am I watching the same showeveryone else!? I had to give up after 17 minutes of excruciating garbage.<br/><br/>Set in the future, (bullies fly off on a tandem bike) we are introduced to this nerdy skinny kid, who is playing a FPS Shoot Em Up with his friends. He somehow luckily defeats this "pro", and automatically is now a student at Video Game High School.<br/><br/>Everything was painful. The acting was mediocre and way over exaggerated, I felt like I was watching something made in media studies by 16 year old students. Each character is automatically unlikable, geeks are skinny, bullies are broad, every girl is subjectively attractive? And the lines they delivered!? Cheesy, childish and downright stupid.<br/><br/>The parts where they were gaming - similar to counterstrike/cod/battlefield with real people - all enemies are out in the open, each player turns into bytes when shot.<br/><br/>It is just so off the mark, the gaming in know way represents games at all.<br/><br/>To summarise, making a show about gaming could be great, but think about your main audience, late teens to early twenties, gaming enthusiasts who actually might be interested in a show like this. And make it appeal to them, have characters with a little depth, make the gamingrealistic and potentially gorypossible (Playing a war game with no blood or tactics?) This show feels like it is made for very young children ie: simple plot, dialog etc etc I could rant for hours about how terrible this is… But, maybe give it a chance, see if last longer than 17 minutes.

Around the World in 80 Days malayalam movie downloadThe Valley of Vanishing Men download movie freeOn Time tamil pdf downloadTsubasa, misaki gourudenkonbi movie in hindi free downloaddownload Fantastic FourKillers Anonymous tamil dubbed movie torrentBirthday online freeAmerican Made full movie download 1080p hdFantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer full movie in hindi 1080p downloadLaura: In Action 720p

last edited 215 weeks ago by alsurrecop
Please log in to post a reply.